Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beauty Survey

Snagged this from Larie :)

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer? - blush all the way...
lip gloss or lipstick?  - lipstick
eye liner or mascara? - eye liner (I can live without mascara but I just have to curl my lashes at the least)
foundation or concealer? - concealer (how do I live without you?)
Liquid Foundation or Powder? - liquid (I reach for compact powder more often due to daily rush but I definitely prefer the finish of liquid)
neutral or color eye shadow? - neutral (I like to add a pop of color to make the eye makeup a little more interesting)
pressed or loose eye shadows? - pressed (I can't deal with the mess of loose eye shadows)
brushes or sponges for foundation? - prefer using my fingers whenever I can... otherwise I will use foundation brush... for special occasions, I use MUFE's ellipse sponge.

NAILS:
OPI or China Glaze? - China Glaze (but I love OPI as well)
Long or Short? - short
Acrylic or Natural? - natural
Brights or Darks? - neutral and darks...

BODY:
perfume or body splash? - perfume
lotion or body butter? - lotion
Lush or other bath company? - haven't tried lush body products yet...

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants? - jeans definitely...
long sleeve or short? - short
dresses or skirts? - I seldom wear skirts or dresses... but skirts are more comfortable I guess...
stripes or plaid? - stripes stripes stripes...
flip flops or sandals? - sandals
scarves or hats? - neither...
studs or dangly earrings? - both
necklaces or bracelets? - em... both!
heels or flats? - I love heels but I can only wear flats :(
cowboy boots or riding boots? - both!
jacket or hoodie? - both!
Forever 21 or H&M? - Forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister? - none (Aeropostale I like...)

HAIR:
curly or straight? - Curly!
bun or ponytail? - neither... I like my hair down...
bobby pins or barettes? - bobby pins...
hair spray or gel? - none...
long or short? - long... as long as I don't suffer from hair fall...
light or dark? - I like light hair...
side sweep bangs or full bangs? - side sweep
up or down? - Down...

RANDOM:
Rain or shine? - Shine!
Summer or winter? - Summer
Fall or spring? - Spring
Chocolate or vanilla? - Vanilla
East coast or west coast? - haven't been to the west yet...

3 comments:

  1. Haha yay! I like using my fingers for foundation, too. And yay! Someone else who prefers vanilla to chocolate! High five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. larie - i'm the only vanilla lover in the family... hubby and kiddo are both chocolate monsters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had opposite for almost everything, but still, love your blog.(:

    ReplyDelete